Breaking News

How can I include 500+ Urls in sitemap for SEO

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Smartzworld
    Keymaster

I have read that In a sitemap we can add or have upto only 500 urls not more than that. It is true? Please, let me know how can i add more than 500+ urls in my website sitemap. I saw many websites which have more that 1000+ pages how will they include there urls in the sitemap and how will they manage them?

Looking forward for best reply. Thanks in Advance.

Brad Hodge

You can include 500 or more URLs in your sitemap for SEO by simply making a new sitemap for each URL. The only thing you have to do is to get business dissertation help and create a new sitemap and then add the pages that are not included in the first one to it. Then, you will have to submit it to Google separately.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Brad Hodge.
    Ariel
    Participant

The SEO generation thing might be useful for the PhD dissertation editing services UK-based too. I have been engaged with an organization that works as the SEO generator and most of the content that we have is related to either master’s or Ph.D. dissertations. That is why I thought this might be the right platform to voice my company.

You can include 500 or more URLs in your sitemap for SEO by simply making a new sitemap for each URL. The only thing you have to do is to get Accounting Homework Writing Service in USA and create a new sitemap

Ricki
    Participant

good

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.